Model-Based Development & Verification
CertSAFE™ bridges the gap between system and software engineers by supporting collaborative requirements capture in text and model form with real-time simulation and visibility for immediate validation of intended functions and detailed design. This early error detection means drastically reduced cost and schedule risks along with rapid regression change impacts and getting the safest products to market.
CertSAFE allows navigation of all interconnections and logic within simple and complex systems to support meaningful end-to-end test scenarios with detailed coverage of the internal design. The simulation test vectors are reusable and export directly to formats that are easily customized to COTS test tools and CertBENCH™ for fully automated black box and white box test execution and results analysis on the target hardware.
CERTON’s Automated Testing & Certification Tools have been…
- developed for use within our organization and as on-site modules within customer facilities.
- designed to give your company a competitive advantage in Validation & Verification testing within your project’s lifecycle.
- qualified for use on certified DO-178 and DO-254 projects.
CertSAFE also allows users to quickly develop unambiguous, standards-compliant high-level requirements and system models, either top-down or reverse-engineered from an existing system. It features automatic type inference and static error checking to catch mistakes early and reduce development time and cost.
CertSAFE uses Test Procedures in a standardized template format to apply test vector inputs to and read test vector outputs in order to determine pass/fail status of Source Code against Functional & Design Requirements. It can automatically write out Test Cases and Test Procedures with inputs determined from IntelliPoints™ and expected results computed from model simulation. CertSAFE integrates requirements-based coverage analysis and test case selection criteria into the user’s workflow to ensure that testing meets the desired level of coverage for the Design Assurance Level (DAL) within DO-178 guidelines up to Level A.
- Model-based requirements development – write requirements that are neither vague nor ambiguous
- Identifies ambiguity and notifies the user of errors
- Instantaneous and continuous static analysis with immediate feedbac