Inside Sales Representative
CERTON is dedicated to providing the most efficient, high quality solutions to our customers for safety critical systems certified under the guidelines of ARP-4754 Systems, DO-178 Software and DO-254 Hardware Certifications. The success of CERTON is evidenced by the success of our customers currently flying with products certified to the highest standards by CERTON employees.
- Responsible for identifying potential customers and achieving annual sales goals and objectives.
- Active outbound cold calling and objection handling.
- Analyzes sales statistics to determine business growth potential.
- Develops strategic online and offline partnerships that will drive traffic and build our brand within the Aerospace, Medical, Transportation, and Energy markets.
- Collaborates with Marketing, Engineering and Quality to coordinate the goals, methods, and approach to generating new leads and opportunities for CERTON products and services.
- Identifies competitors and implements a competitive sales strategy with the goal of maximizing the company’s profits or share of the market while ensuring the company’s customers are satisfied.
- Uses sales forecasting and strategic planning to ensure the sale and profitability of products, lines, or services, analyzing business developments and monitoring market trends.
- Monitors trends that indicate the need for new products and services
- Understands and utilizes internal processes and tools for the purpose of planning, organizing, and executing tasks assigned by leadership.
- Maintenance of client data in sales system.
- Performs other related duties as required or requested.
- 2-4 years of verifiable sales experience preferred.
- Government or Engineering sales experience, a plus.
- Experience using MS Office Suite of products (Project, PowerPoint, Word, Excel, etc.)
- Experience with sales CRM software.
- Experience with analyzing and solving technical problems with moderate guidance.
- Work within the existing internal processes and procedures as defined for the project or team.
- Travel (including outside the U.S.) up to 10%.
*This job description is intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed.
It’s not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of employees.
CERTON is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.