In order to successfully certify products under strict guidelines, such as ARP-4754, DO-178 or DO-254 for the FAA, it is imperative to plan and execute with clear objectives and a team that has had experience with all phases of process oriented development life-cycles. CERTON, a Cyient company, provides project governance services to analyze your supplier’s planning and execution ability to identify strengths, weaknesses, and risks related to the development and certification of your safety-critical product(s).
Below is just some of the consulting and expertise CERTON offers as project governance services:
- Dedicated Project Managers
- Phase Transition Assessment
- System Safety Assessment
- Requirements Review Assessment
- Design Assurance Assessment
- Validation & Verification Assurance Assessment
- Configuration Management & Problem Reporting Assessment
- Quality Assurance Assessment
- Stage of Involvement (SOI) Assessment & Support
Contact us today for more information on how CERTON can help provide value to your project(s).